Bao²

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ha! i just booked my BTT!

BTT: basic theory test!

its coming very soon!!!!! next next friday....... which means its 7sep?

before that, there will be 4e-trials that im forced to go together with my friends. ohwells.

yesterday i suddenly just had the mood to study for wireless. and POOF! 5chapters of wireless went in. muhahahaha. i need that MOOD to come everyday. sadly, it dint come today. i spend my time in front of the computer whole afternoon and went to book driving stuff. when im back home, im stuck in front of the computer again! JIALAT! i have to study tml from chapter 6 to 9! meaning, study finish. den i can start netinfra. den thursdae recap wireless..... i have to. someone that have the power to push me to study, please push me.

i hope i dont have sup papers this time round. i have least confidence in mobcomm!! god bless~

tooth is aching again. stupid dumb wisdom tooth. hurting me like mad again. make me flare at small things again. UGRH! shit tooth.

good nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home