Bao²

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

oh damn. i hurt my toes like 3 times within 2 days. lets see how i got hurt.
1st time, i was trying to siam weikeong's leg already, but still cant manage to do it and he
stepped and made my toe bleed abit. but was painful. cos there's bleeding internal and external.
2nd time, this morning when im in school, walking walking, andy stepped my leg, and i kicked his shoes, and i got hurt. on the other 5 toes on my left. hahaha. he dint feel a thing btw.
3rd time, when i was home on my chair, rolling rolling, den i accidentally hit my baby toe on my bed de cupboard.
all my toes are totally hurted.
today first day of school, and i went there after staying over at keong's chalet. altho i have a bed on my own, a blanket and a pillow, i cant sleep. all fall alseep at 3am plus, i lie there cant sleep, took a walk in the room and saw alex awake. he cant sleep too. haha. so we talked. after awhile he came over to my bed and we watched 3oo. awhile only, cos his ipod no batt -.- after that around 5plus, he go sleep and i tried to. until 6plus b4 i fall asleep. sleep wake sleep wake, thats what happen, and it last until 9plus when everyone had to wake up to check out, go school, see doctor, eat breakfast. whatever la. so many things to do. i went school for lesson.
finally saw my poly friends. =] missing them i wld say.. quite abit la. haha. the noise we make and everything. but i wasnt that hyper after break. cos i really need my sleep. after school, met jazreel derrick joan. ngiam came shortly. btw, we all still in tp. they all come tp. crazy people. sp fake de, Alvl fake de. ate at design and told them my story. after that went off with ngiam to pp, while the rest went home. ngiam needs her belt. swa yuting btw. =) cute lil 148.
alright. gd night! blog more tml night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home