Bao²

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ill start off this post with a I LOVE H9.

well.. jus randomly post some pictures that i digg out. everything jus bring back memories. every phrase of my life was taken down like a photo album.

waiting for lesson to start in poly, just snap lynn and wj
the days when we go pizza hut and there's student discount.
my dear meow~
it has been very long since we are like that. :[
mr fat ben. the drastic change!
during uarts, meow you did a bad job.
my buddy! of course we have the same action.
well.. this is amanda, my 8years best friend.
jean tan which i know during sec3.
weetong with all the flour.
i simply adore dodo. my very first friend in tp.
i simply enjoy your company too..
my crazy 8year friend.
well.. not driving license, jus the registration card and we were damn happy.
can i say i miss going out with you?
look who evolve to pretty lady.
this is my another best friend. chut seng! sec3times.
well.. this one was a grand birthday for them, cos we did the banner ourselves.
sentosa trip was made fun cos of GOHSUFONG. altho we always quarrel, but i wan to tell you, we are still damn good friend and bickering just bring us closer.
few years back. :[ damn nice long hair.
everyone is so happy back then.
without worries.
oh beenox! :]:]
my year of FOC.
neoprints were damn hot last time, and i look like ahbeng. everyone says so.
if you were thinking how ill look like botak, this is it. ngiam and siobhan had grown into fine beautiful ladies as well..
damn long ago de picture. one day after my birthday, wendya came to celebrate my birthday. this was the closest we had.
i think i miss jazreel. look how much fun we had last time.. will we have that much of fun ever again? jazreel, you just tell me honestly.
changes in joan.
everyone changes.

this is leow wan kian. my most retarded friend. :] but shes also one of my best friend.

my second most retarded friend. liew jun hao. :]:

the most mousey picture i ever taken.miss my hair. i had short hair b4 :] the beads arent mine.
the ahbeng hairstyle.
the happy bao that i still am.
no comments.


well. this is bits and pieces of my life. slow piece them up to what is call bao today.
i think everyone has change. be it good or bad. they have changed.
looks, attitude, character, physically, mentally, emotionally.
i still cant get over some of the changes.
but i chose to stay muted.


ending off with....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home