Bao²

Thursday, December 4, 2008

yesterday tuesday was out with some of classmates to celebrate ck's birthday. went soup restaurant. :] luckily i suggested that. cos it was pretty nice. the soup especially. :D:D in the end, me ck idy meow donghao kc went for that dinner. BEN got something on. WENJIE got work. LYNN never even pick up my call. CHINKUAN sick.

today, went school at 4plus to hand in my report and also met joan and amanda for camp briefing. i finally got to sit on the chairs after 2years :] in the end still have to share the seat with benchow since there's too many people like always. someone said this "they know there will be so many people every year, why they still book this small LT?" haha. agreed. short briefing that could be done by sending emails. after that was dinner with yunru kandis joan joanna dee. sorry wong that if youre feeling awkward there. dinner was at swesens. as always, yunru made me laugh until my jaw nearly drop.

pretty sick now. having abit of flu and my eyes are closing. but im bent on reading another 2 chapters of newmoon. and ill finishing the book soon. i need book3!

now i have to think of what i want to be in upcoming DND already!! name me some exotic occupation that i can dress up in. suggestions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home