Bao²

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

looks like im cursed. im losing everything now. this feeling is undescribably horrible. i dont understand. issit all because of me. or issit just the environment that is wrong. its totally everything being screwed up nicely for me. oh wells. i guess this year is not my year afterall. hope next year will be a better year. but one thing i pray for to be smooth. my driving test and lessons. nothing bad or drastic that is gonna happen during my driving.

gonna be a busy week i guess. mahjong tml, singing tml. wednesday gonna go for e-trials. thusrdae too. friday will be the test already. saturday gonna mahjong with my classmates i guess. hope this week will go smoothly for me.

starting to not understand myself. getting angry at unconcern things. i kinda hate it. but i cant seems to do anything about it. i wan to shout it out. shout everything in my lungs. maybe ill feel better. i gonna explode soon. thats the feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home