Bao²

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

say hi to greeny's friend! spidey. they will be together until the day spidey died and i need to take him away. my laptop skin. i have to cut it myself la. lol. what to do? 20bucks for 2. cheap de, have to diy.


i'm quite anxious and excited to study my Itech today de. i wake up at 11 in the morning telling myself, i play 1 round i go study. but i lost den i played the 2nd. den i win, i happy, i continue to play. play until now, i only read 20 slides of topic 1. the notes and books are in front of me from 11am till now. haha. untouched! i have no sense of self-contraint. thursday paper i pass will do.
haha. o.O

i told you i tried studying anxiously.

but my head just keep falling down, closer and closer to the book.

and oh no! dropped! asleep.

today i just have to finish up Itech!

A BATTLE TO DEATH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home