Bao²

Friday, August 15, 2008

today woke up early in the morning 6plus finding myself having terrible stomach pain. its pain and not ache. took medicine and still pain, but i still go school. in the end i finally cannot take it at 11plus in the lab, and i took cab down to see doctor.

in the cab, i took out my wallet, and found out that i only have 7buck in my wallet!! den i see the meter going and going, den i damn scared. den i dont think he got nets machine too. den when i finally reach, i ask hiim whether can pay by netes, and true enuff, no nets allowed. so i said i only have 7bucks with me. THANK GOD that uncle is damn kind and i paid 7bucks only. so ill like to compliment that uncle with carplate number of 5969C :]:]

this is another problem for me when i have no money, cos the doctor there cannot pay by nets and i need to walk around to look for atm machine. the nurse there never give clear instructions and i walked like 20min around the neightbourhood to look for atm. zzz. i went back with no money and called my daddy to come and help me pay. hehe. :]:] 1 day mc!

so overall today is a bad day.

1. no money for cab and doctor.
2. ultra bad stomach pain whole day.
3. PR2 change from 230pm to 10am.
4. spilt headache.
5. damn tired.

tml got vonn's pageant, sunday got joan's fleamarket. and i dont think ill get to rest. so i better slp now :] maybe ill skip the flea market. see my stomach how again. get well soon stomach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home